This healthy strawberry and beetroot cake is perfect for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or for someone's special day. It is easy and quick to make and perfect for using up those extra ripe berries.
Winter Spice Body Scrub
Pampering can be plastic free! Try this rejuvenating body scrub to replenish your dry winter skin. Besides reducing your plastic consumption, you will also be sure to not have any nasty chemicals in your home-made pampering session.
- ½ Cup Naturally Evaporated Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- ½ Cup Organic Macadamia Oil, Olive Oil or Almond Oils
- 1 Tbsp Green Tea (loose leaf)
- ½ tsp each Wattleseed, Cinnamon and Ginger powders
- 10 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Pinch of Vanilla powder
- Mix together dry ingredients - salt, sugar, tea and powders - in a jar.
- Add oils and essential oils and mix together until it resembles wet sand.
Store in a wide mouthed, glass jar and keep it dry in the shower (try not to let water get in as it will spoil quicker). Use sparingly on face and body to moisturise and exfoliate. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for bigger batches.
Recipe provided by Caitlin Weatherstone (B. App.Sc; M. App.Sc) of Life Wild Australia