GF, DF, Nightshade free, Vegan
- 1 1/2 cups Macadamia nuts (soaked overnight in a bowl of water)
- ½ cup Pecans (soaked overnight in a bowl of water)
- 4 Tbsp Cacao powder
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ⅓ cup White tahini
- ½ cup Coconut oil (melted into a liquid but not hot)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp Salt (or to taste)
- Drain and rinse the soaked macadamia nuts and pecans under cold water.
- In a blender or food processor, combine macadamias, pecans and all other ingredients. Start at a low speed and slowly bring up to high, be sure to stop and mix the ingredients regularly to help the machine blend consistently.
- If the mix is too thick to blend, add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil at a time, until the mixture is able to blend into a smooth paste.
- This spread can be kept in the fridge for 2 weeks and is delicious on top of porridge, toast, fruit and granola.
Santos Organics is proud to partner with Conscious Ground Kitchen
This recipe was developed in collaboration with Conscious Ground Kitchen expert team of chefs and nutritionists. Conscious Ground Organics is a certified organic farm and earth education centre in Byron Bay. Their philosophy is to bring compassion, love and healing through the food they grow, while the affiliated Conscious Ground Kitchen is dedicated to providing the most delicious, nutrient-rich food products for your home, because great nutrition is vital for a healthy lifestyle.