- Place all of the cashews in a bowl and cover completely with water.
- Leave aside to soak whilst making the base for the cake.
- Line a large spring-form cake tin with baking paper. In a food processor, blitz the almonds to a fine powder.
- Add the pitted dates, cinnamon and salt and process until well combined and dough like in consistency.
- Transfer the ‘dough’ to your tin and pat down to form an even base for the cake.
- Place the tin in the freezer whilst making the next layer.
For each LAYER:
There are 3 layers to this cake: Chocolate, Vanilla and Raspberry. Each layer has the same process but should be made individually.
- Firstly, combine all of the ingredients for the chocolate layer in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Pour the creamy mixture on top of the almond-date cake base. Use a spatula to smooth it down and ensure levelness. Place in the freezer whilst preparing the next layer.
- Repeat the above steps for the Vanilla layer, then the Raspberry layer. Ensure the food processor is clean before blending each layer.
- Once all three layers are complete, leave the cake in the freezer for at least 4 hours to harden.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit, edible flowers and chopped nuts.
As this is a frozen cake, it will last up to 1 month if kept in an air-tight container in the freezer.