Cherry, chocolate and coconut make a wonderful mélange of flavours. These balls make a terrific treat at Christmas – or any time of the year. The white chocolate topping gives it that holiday feel and makes them a little more special. They also can be made as a simple bliss ball, without the white chocolate. They keep well so can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for when unexpected guests turn up!
* You’ll find these ingredients at your local Santos Organics store or online
- Blend the cashews in a food processor (or blender) until they begin to break down into nut butter.
- The smoother you can get it, the smoother your white chocolate will be.
- Add remaining white chocolate ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a small bowl and place in the fridge to allow the chocolate to firm up a little.
- Process the almonds in a food processor to a fine meal, then add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into balls and spoon 1⁄2 teaspoon of the white chocolate onto each ball. (Make sure the chocolate is stiff enough not to dribble off the ball!)
- Garnish with a cherry on top and a sprinkle of pistachio dust.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
Keeps in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
For more recipes and to pre-purchase 'Hungry' with over 150+ recipes go to