- 1 Cup Organic Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Organic Mesquite Powder
- 1/4 Cup Organic Goji Berries
- 1/2 Cup Organic Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Organic Desiccated coconut For Rolling Only
- Soak the Goji berries in a 1/4 cup of water for about 20 minutes before adding them to the food processor.
- Roughly chop the walnuts put in the food processor along with the next 4 ingredients, add the soaked Goji berries, you may need to add a little more water to get the mixture the right consistency.
- Roll into balls and then roll into the coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.
Go Goji Mobile - Superfood Smoothie
- Blend it