- 1/2 cup mango peeled, seeded, and chopped or frozen Mango
- 2/3 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk vanilla
- 5-7 ice cubes (don’t use if you are using frozen mango)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons moringa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Serve in a cup or glass of your choice.
Info + Benefits:
The natural sweetness from the perfectly ripe mangoes and the slight punch from the cardamom and cinnamon combined with the tartness of the yogurt with a few cubes of ice create the perfect treat to satisfy and cool your taste buds. The spices also improve your overall digestion. The grassy notes from the moringa perfectly round out this flavour profile. Moringa is a superfood which is very nutrient dense, this smoothie will soon become your favourite liquid summer multivitamin.