GF, DF, Vegan.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds or hemp protein
- 1 tbsp raw sesame seeds
- 2 tsp raw spirulina (the best for irons and proteins)
- 2 tsp raw maca powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp flaxseed or coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
1. Put water, sesame seeds and hulled hemp in the blender, and process on high speed for one minute, to obtain raw milk.
2. Add spirulina, maca, chia, coconut oil and banana, and process on medium speed for one more minute, to incorporate.
History & Benefits:
The Ocean has a lot to offer in terms of hidden superfood treasures. Read this article to learn more about the best superfoods from the ocean and the nutrients and benefits that they offer.