Diversity brings health and this granola does exactly that. Full of delicious organic ingredients and you can make a big batch up and be fulfilled for weeks.
- Preheat the oven to 175oC.
- Line 2 large trays with baking paper and set them aside while making the granola.
- Using a large bowl, combine together the oats, coconut, chia, psyllium, cacao powder, coconut sugar, spices and salt.
- Chop the walnuts roughly and add them to the mix.
- Heat the coconut oil and maple syrup in a small pot. Stir continuously until runny, then pour over the dry granola mix.
- Use your hands to combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Spread the mixture evenly between the two trays and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Check the granola every 10 minutes, stirring it to ensure an even bake.
- The granola will be finished once the nuts have a dark blush to them.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let sit to cool for an hour. Sprinkle the goji berries and currents on top.
- Transfer to an airtight jar or container and store in the pantry.
Serve on top of your favourite yoghurt alongside some fresh fruit, or gift a jar as a present for a loved one.