Yogi Bliss Ball for kids at Vacation care Mullumbimby was a success, thanks to Santos for donating all the yummy super food ingredients. The kids really enjoyed getting their hands dirty and having fun with their food, the best part was getting to eat their treats.
Kid's Yogi Bliss Ball
- Combine all ingredients except for the coconut in a food processor and mix until all combined, you may need to add a little water if mixture is too dry or a little more Raw Cacao if it is too wet.
- Roll into balls and then roll into the coconut, this should make approximately 20 small balls or 10 larger ones.
- Store in the fridge and eat when you need a quick energy pick up.
- Walnuts are a great source of Manganese, Copper and Omega 3 Fats and a great source of vitamin E
- Raw Cacao is rich in antioxidants and Magnesium.
- Mesquite is a relatively new super food that is very high in fibre, protein and a great source of Lysine. Mesquite is used as a natural sweetener and helps maintain blood sugar levels.
- Goji Berries are really the ultimate super berry, high in protein, iron and vitamin C, known for it's immune boosting qualities.
- Raisins are high in Boron which is very important for bone health and they are a rich source of antioxidants.
- Desiccated Coconut is a great source of fibre, selenium, copper and Manganese.