Flood Relief: Community Needs
The road to recovery is long for the Northern Rivers and our community needs ongoing support to help the many people that have often lost everything to help recover and rebuild their lives.
How You Can Help - Volunteer
1) Byron Rangers: Donation for Northern Rivers Floods Clean Up – Byron Rangers
- Support Northern Rivers Clean up with Byron Rangers
2) Floods Recovery 2022: Recovery Project 2022 (floodsrecovery2022.com)- To volunteer your professional services or trade
- Donate living essentials
- Offer commercial storage facilities
- Offering housing
How You Can Help - Donate
Local & Impactful Fundraisers
Some local, community-owned fundraisers that Santos Organics recommends includes:
1) Floods Recovery 2022 (@floodsrecovery2022): The Recovery Project | A Sound Life LTD (Powered by Donorbox)
Community-powered disaster relief.
2) Bundjalung Community Flood Relief - by Koori Mail (@koorimailnewspaper): https://gofund.me/26ef7126
Koori Mail is WHOLLY owned by five Bundjalung Aboriginal community organisations, currently assisting and raising funds for communities that have been affected after the devastating impacts of the most recent flood.
3) Byron Rangers (@byron_rangers): Donation for Northern Rivers Floods Clean Up – Byron Rangers
BR are organising over 3,000+ volunteers to support the flood recovery over the next 2-5 years, which is a big task and they need help. They are also assisting with emergency and crisis accommodation for locals in need.
4) Northern Rivers Flood Relief Fund (@nrfloodrelieffund): The Northern Rivers Flood Relief Fund
A grass-roots, community-led flood recovery fund initiated by NRCF and Byron Community Centre, supporting the whole Northern Rivers region.
If You Need Help - Are Looking for Housing
Visit Floods Recovery 2022: I need help (google.com)
Every little bit helps...
With love from everyone at Santos Organics