- 1–2 cups coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ avocado for healthy fats
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger to assist with enzymes production
- ½ tablespoon chia or flax seeds to support fibre
- ½ tablespoon bee pollen which is high in b vitamins and minerals
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or manuka honey for prebiotic properties
- 2 scoops collagen your choice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth (about 2–3 minutes).
If too thick for your taste, add more nut milk and re-blend. Repeat if necessary.
Optionally, serve over ice!