GF, DF, Vegan.
- 860 gms Organic Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup (135 gms) Sunflower Seeds
- ¾ cups (90 gms) Almonds
- ½ cup of Basil
- ¼ cup (15 gms) Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp (5 gms) salt
- 2 cups (440 mls) Water
- ½ cup (130 mls) Olive Oil
- Soak Dried Tomatoes in 2 cups (440 mls) lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes. Strain tomatoes over a bowl to keep the water, this water will be used in the pesto. About 1.5 cups (330mls) of the tomato soaking water is needed.
In a Food Processor, combine soaked dried tomatoes, all dry ingredients and half the amounts of tomato water (¾ cup) and olive oil (¼ cup).
Blend to combine.
Add the remaining tomato water and olive oil and continue to blend until all ingredients are combined and desired consistency is achieved.
Remove from the food processor and enjoy with fresh veggies, pastas, pizzas, etc.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.