This is a nutrient-dense salad dressing. It gets thicker as it stands and you can add some water if you find it’s not of pouring consistency after a few days in the refrigerator. It’s great on salads as well as a topping for baked sweet potatoes (kumera) or as a simple dip for veggie sticks.
- 1 cup Tahini
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- Herb salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- Place all the ingredients in a powerful blender and blend until creamy.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator in an airtight container for about 5 days.
Extracted from the Feed Your Brain book by Delia McCabe available from www.exislepublishing.com
and wherever great books are sold. RRP $34.99 Shared with love by Delia McCabe, Lighter, Brighter You
Buy recipe books: www.lighterbrighteryou.life/buy-the-books