- 3 litres filtered water
- 400g gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon quality salt
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
- 1.5kg cherry tomatoes, or any other tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 red chilli (as hot or mild as you like), seeded, finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, sliced
- 1 cup torn basil leaves, plus extra leaves, to serve
- Bring the water to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Add spaghetti and salt and cook on a medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain, then rinse briefly under a little cool running water. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat and add the cherry tomatoes, olive halves, chilli and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes or until tomatoes begin to collapse.
- Add the torn basil and cooked spaghetti, stirring to combine.
- Divide spaghetti onto 4 serving plates and scatter with extra basil leaves to serve.
For more recipes and to purchase 'Passion' or ‘Hungry’ with over 150+ recipes go to http://organicpassioncatering.com/index.php/books @organicpassion (insta) https://www.facebook.com/organicpassioncatering/ https://www.facebook.com/AntheaAmore.author/