Make your own vegan margarine! It’s so easy and delicious... most importantly way less processed. Save on plastic packaging, too! Great to use in all the normal ways you would use margarine and it keeps well in the fridge in a sterilised jar or container for up to one month. You’ll love it!
- 140ml sunflower oil (or olive oil)
- 150ml soy milk
- 1 teaspoon lecithin
- 1-11⁄2 teaspoons quality salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon savoury yeast flakes*
- 200ml melted coconut oil, at room temperature
- A pinch of ground turmeric
* You’ll find this ingredient at your local Santos Organics store or online.
1. Place all ingredients, except coconut oil, in a food processor and blend until smooth. 2. Let it sit for 15 minutes or until lecithin dissolves. 3. Then, with food processor running, slowly pour in melted coconut oil and blend for 3-5 minutes. 4. Spoon into a container with a lid and set overnight.
For more recipes and to pre-purchase 'Hungry' with over 150+ recipes go to http://organicpassioncatering.com/index.php/books
@organicpassion (insta) https://www.facebook.com/organicpassioncatering/ https://www.facebook.com/AntheaAmore.author/