If you're an organic farmer based in the Northern Rivers or a local farmer who is considering converting your farm to organic we'd love to see you at our night at The Paddock Project, Mullumbimby, 26th, Sept 5-7pm.
Join us for a light supper, meet like-minded farmers, and hear from our guest speakers on what's new in our region for organics & regenerative agriculture.
- The Santos Organics team - Grow the Growers project
- Ben Copeland - Southern Cross Certified - An overview of organic certification in Australia
- Casie O'Brien - Solo Advisory - Services available to certified organic farmers
- Graham Lancaster - Southern Cross University - Insights into soil testing
- Dave Forrest - TROPO - Educational & networking opportunities for organic growers
- Andrew Cameron - Byron Shire Council - Organic & regenerative agriculture in the region
As well as enjoying the insights from our guest speakers, enjoy a farm-to-table supper prepared by The Paddock (currently working towards organic certification and Grow the Growers recipients) and sweets prepared by local certified organic farm Conscious Ground (exclusively supplying the Santos Organics cafes).
Gather as the sun sets and chat with fellow farmers while celebrating Organic Awareness Month - looking forward to seeing you there!