Organic Almonds Raw are a rich source of vitamin E. About 20 percent of raw almonds is high-quality protein, a third of which are essential amino acids They are also rich in dietary fiber, B vitamins, essential minerals, and monounsaturated fats, one of the two fats which potentially may lower LDL cholesterol. Typical of nuts and seeds, almonds also contain phytosterols, associated with cholesterol-lowering properties. Potential health benefits may include improved complexion and possibly a lower risk of cancer.
This product is RAW. SO YUMMY AND FRESH.
Certified Organic: ACO
Country of Origin: Australia
You can use Santos Organics Organic Almonds Raw to make our:
Healthy Chocolate Balls with Organic Almonds Raw
Don’t think that you can’t be healthy and eat totally delicious food! That is totally incorrect. These delicious balls are full of antioxidants, minerals and the whole family will love them.
- 500g organic pitted aseel dates, or medjool dates
- 120g organic desiccated coconut
- 300g organic raw almonds
- 25g organic goji berries
- 3 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- Using a food processor, blend the almonds until fine and powder like.
- Add the dates and coconut oil and blend until mix forms into a dough-like consistency.
- Add the desiccated coconut, goji berries, cacao powder maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Blitz until completely combined.
- Roll a small handful of the mixture into a small ball. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Blend some extra desiccated coconut together with goji berries and blitz to form a fine powder. Roll the balls in the powder or alternatively use plain desiccated coconut.
Store in an airtight jar in the fridge. Will last up to 3 weeks.