This divinely delicious version of the classic chocolate brownie has just come to life!! Moist, gooey and irresistible, this is sure to tantalise the chocolate lover's taste buds! Made with cacao butter
, this brownie is packed with goodness that won't make you feel guilty.
- Pre-heat oven to 160°
- Soak dates with boiling water for 20-30 minutes until soft
- Melt coconut oil and cacao butter together in a double saucepan
- Add to dates and boiling water
- Add vanilla, sugar and carob powder
- Add flours together with baking powder and bicarb soda
- Mix all together and spread into a lined lamination tray or lasagne dish
- Bake for 50 minutes, being careful not to dry out.
- Insert a skewer and remove from oven if it comes out with still a little bit of batter attached.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!