Stuffed Dates, these are another instant treat! You can use any kind of nut butter such as pecan or peanut butter, but I prefer the macadamia nut butter as it is very creamy and works well with the dates.
- 10 large medjool dates
- 1/3–1⁄2 cup macadamia nut butter
- Split the dates open and remove the seeds.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of the nut butter into the centre of each date.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Melt some dark organic chocolate that contains unrefined sugar, and dip half of the date into the chocolate.
- Lay them on a silicon tray or some wax paper and refrigerate until they are set.
Shared with love by
Delia McCabe, Lighter, Brighter You
Buy recipe books: lighterbrighteryou.life/buy-the-books