Stuffed Dates, these are another instant healthy treat! You can use any kind of nut butter such as almond or peanut butter, but I prefer the macadamia nut butter as it is very creamy and works well with the dates.
- Split the dates open and remove the seeds.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of the nut butter into the centre of each date.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Melt some dark organic chocolate that contains unrefined sugar, and dip half of the date into the chocolate.
- Lay them on a silicon tray or some wax paper and refrigerate until they are set.
Santos Organics Nut Butters, available online & instore
Macadamia Nut Butter
Organic Peanut Butter
Organic Almond Butter
Shared with love by
Delia McCabe, Lighter, Brighter You
Buy recipe books: lighterbrighteryou.life/buy-the-books