Below you can find information about our current promotions, including full Terms & Conditions.
‘Win 1 of 10 Amazing Ethical Gifts’ Christmas Promotion
Thank you for your interest in our ‘Win 1 of 10 Amazing Ethical Gifts’ Christmas Promotion! This promotion has now closed for entries – congratulations to our lucky winners:
- Prue Coppin – ReForest Now planting 100 trees on your behalf (valued at $500)
- Natasha Schubert – Rainforest Rescue 25 Rainforest Seedlings planted in the Daintree (valued at $250)
- Kimberley Barletta – Retreatment Botanics Brighten and Firm Christmas gift set (valued at $243)
- Monique Fuss – Lifecycle Ancient Australian Activation Set (valued at $180)
- Moana O’Brien – Churchfarm The Ultimate Pantry Pack (valued at $120)
- Emma Bond – Adopt a Koala With Friends of The Koala (Premium sponsorship valued at $100)
- Amy Regado – Santos Organics Gift Card (valued at $100)
- Suze Daily – Seed & Sprout Stainless Steel Icypole Set (valued at $89)
- Tracy Richardson – Sea Goddess incense kit (valued at $60)
- Julie Hoydonckx – Rainforest Ceramics Blue Chun Bowl (valued at $50)
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Santos Organics ‘Win 1 of 10 Amazing Ethical Gifts’ Promotion
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Santos Organics, ABN 82613820116, 51-53 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482, Ph (02)66843404
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Santos Organics and the companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The following 10 prizes are awarded in this promotion:
- ReForest Now planting 100 trees on your behalf (valued at $500)
- Rainforest Rescue 25 Rainforest Seedlings planted in the Daintree (valued at $250)
- Retreatment Botanics Brighten and Firm Christmas gift set (valued at $243)
- Lifecycle Ancient Australian Activation Set (valued at $180)
- Churchfarm The Ultimate Pantry Pack (valued at $120)
- Adopt a Koala With Friends of The Koala (Premium sponsorship valued at $100)
- Santos Organics Gift Card (valued at $100)
- Seed & Sprout Stainless Steel Icypole Set (valued at $89)
- Sea Goddess incense kit (valued at $60)
- Rainforest Ceramics Blue Chun Bowl (valued at $50)
- Total prize pool is $1,692
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The competition commences December 1st 2020 and closes for entry on December 25th 2020.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $75 at Santos Organics (in store or online), and keep their purchase receipt or record of receipt number as proof of purchase
- How to enter:
- Visit https://santosorganics.com.au/promotions/ and click the link to fill out the entry form online (there will be an option to use our in-store IPad to register if you don’t have a smart phone or home computer)
- Input the requested details including your full name, email address, suburb and postcode of residence, contact phone number, transaction details (receipt number + store) and your answer to the question ‘What’s your favourite ethical gift you’ve given or received?’ and submit the form during the promotional period
- Only entries submitted according to the above entry requirements are deemed valid.
- In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person, each entry must be associated to a unique purchase receipt or online order number.
- The winners will be selected and contacted on January 6th 2021.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be judged by Santos Organics employees according to the creativity of the submission. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional mechanic will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Santos Organics may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your first name and answer to our question ‘What’s your favourite ethical gift you’ve given or received?’ in promotional formats.
- By entering the competition, you give Santos Organics permission to contact you via email or phone if you are a winner of the competition, for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Santos Organics as to how you claim your prize.
- The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their email or phone number within one week of the prize judging date. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place in the last week of March 2021 at Santos Organics offices.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.