Wotnot naturals is suitable for sensitive skin types and babies over 3 months old. Generally, babies should be sheltered from the sun as much as possible. However, when this isn’t possible or for people with sensitive skin, Wotnot sunscreen is the best sunscreen for babies. As with any product, if you feel that you or your baby may be allergy-prone then we recommend that you do a patch test before general use.
Wotnot uses micronised Zinc Oxide (250mg/g) which reflects UV-A and UV-B rays this differs from other sunscreens that use chemical additives that absorb these rays.
Award-winning, high protection for face and body
– Zinc without nanoparticles
– Certified organic ingredients
– Sheer, lightweight formula
– Recommended from 3 months
– Reef friendly
Why your skin will love it:
– Treats and protects the skin
– For most extreme cases of eczema, psoriasis, or other skin sensitivities
– Highly moisturising with natural oils
– Easy to apply
Jojoba oil, beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe vera extract, gmo-free vitamin e, grapeseed oil, carnauba wax, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, fragrance (natural preservative).
Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)