Dry,Damaged & Colour Shampoo
- Extra kind to fragile, dry or chemically-treated hair
- Silicone free, for shine without heavy build-up
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Subtle orange & patchouli scent
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What is in
- Coco Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Fragrance: Orange & Patchouli
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Juniperus Virginiana (Red Cedar) Oil
What is left out
- Cocamide DEA/MEA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Synthetic Dyes
- Synthetic Perfumes
Our hair care is a breakthrough in beautifully healthy hair without compromise. Our Dry, Damaged & Colour Shampoo gently cleans and restores shine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage gently into hair and rinse thoroughly. For best results use with Ecostore Dry, Damaged & Colour Conditioner.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint. Our bulk containers (5L) are made from standard HDPE plastic.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Shampoo are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your bath or shower can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Shampoo is Halal certified and made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.