Dry, Damaged & Colour Conditioner
- Extra kind to fragile, dry or chemically-treated hair
- Silicone free, for shine without heavy build-up
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Subtle orange & patchouli scent
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
What is in
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Parfum (Essential Oil Fragrance)
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Fragrance: Orange & Patchouli
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
What is left out
- Synthetic Dyes
- Synthetic Perfumes
Our hair care is a breakthrough in beautifully healthy hair without compromise. Our Dry, Damaged and Colour Conditioner gently moisturises and detangles hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage into hair ends and rinse thoroughly. Leave in for up to 5 minutes in the shower to tame tangles, before combing through and rinsing thoroughly. For best results use with Ecostore Dry, Damaged and Colour Shampoo.
RENEWABLE SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles are made from renewable sugarcane plastic, which is 100% recyclable and helps to reduce your carbon footprint. Our bulk containers (5L) are made from standard HDPE plastic.
SAFER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
The ingredients in our Conditioner are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your bath or shower can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
Our Conditioner is Halal certified and made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.