Below you can find information about our current promotions, including full Terms & Conditions.
Win a Mindful Break - Plastic Free July Promotion
Thank you for your interest in our ‘Win a Mindful Break’ Plastic Free July Promotion - the promotion is now over and we congratulate our lucky winners:
- Winner of the Major Prize a 5 Day Yoga and Health Retreat with Byron Yoga Center valued at $1,355 is Valentina Gombi
- Winners of the Seed & Sprout Eco Kitchen sets (incl. Eco Brush set, Ceramic soap dish & Dish soap bar), valued at $93 are: Alana Robins, Sandra Davey, Emma Henderson and Monique Lavail
For full Terms & Conditions, list of prizes, draw dates and more scroll down.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Santos Organics ‘Win a Mindful Break this Plastic Free July!’ Promotion
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Santos Organics, ABN 82613820116, 51-53 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482, Ph (02)66843404
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Santos Organics and the companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Prizes are as follows:
- Major prize: 1 x 5 Day Yoga and Health Retreat with Byron Yoga Center valued at $1,355 (the prize includes the full retreat program for 5 days, massage, all meals and 4 nights in a twin share room with shared bathroom - the prize excludes travel expenses to and from the retreat location).
- Weekly prizes: 4 x Seed & Sprout Eco Kitchen sets (incl. Eco Brush set, Ceramic soap dish & Dish soap bar) valued at $93 each.
- Total prize pool is $1,727
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The major prize must be used within a 12 month timeframe from being awarded and can not be used between 27 Dec 2021 to 31 jan 2022. Travel to and from the retreat location is not included in the prize.
- Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with any Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
- The competition commences July 1st 2021 and closes on July 31st 2021.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $75 at Santos Organics (in store or online), and keep their purchase receipt or record of receipt number as proof of purchase - multiple entries are accepted however each must be associated with a unique purchase receipt.
- How to enter:
- Visit https://santosorganics.com.au/pages/promotions and click the link to fill out the entry form online (there will be an option to use our in-store iPad to register if you don’t have a smart phone or home computer)
- Input the requested details including your full name, email address, suburb and postcode of residence, contact phone number and transaction details (receipt number + store) and submit the form during the promotional period
- Keep your purchase receipt as it will be used to validate your entry should you be drawn as winner
- Only entries submitted according to the above entry requirements are deemed valid.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The winning entries will be selected at a random draw - weekly prizes will be determined in weekly draws based on the below date ranges, the major prize will be drawn from all entries on August 4th 2021.
- Weekly prize draw #1: All entries between July 1st-July 7th 2021 will enter draw on July 8th 2021
- Weekly prize draw #2: All entries between July 8th-July 14th 2021 will enter the draw on July 15th 2021
- Weekly prize draw #3: All entries between July 15th-July 21st 2021 will enter the draw on July 22nd 2021
- Weekly prize draw #4: All entries between July 22nd-July 31st 2021 will enter the draw on August 4th 2021
- The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional mechanic will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Santos Organics may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition.
- All winners will be contacted by August 11th and the winners will be published on this page as soon as their entries have been validated.
- By entering the competition, you give Santos Organics permission to contact you via email or phone if you are a winner of the competition, for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
- If you are the lucky winner of any of the prizes, you will need to provide your contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Santos Organics as to how you claim your prize.
- The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their email or phone number within one week of the prize judging date. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place in the last week of September 2021 at Santos Organics offices.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.